Saturday, March 31, 2012

Basil, rosemary, flowers and more!

My name is Marissa and I’m addicted to Pinterest.  There I said it! Ha! And I’m not ashamed in the least bit.  I’ve found some great ideas on there.  Below is one of them.

Take a milk jug, cut in half almost leaving one side uncut.  Fill with soil, drop in seeds, water, tape lid back on = instant greenhouse!  We planted basil, rosemary, dill, cilantro and a mix of flowers.  We already have basil sprouts! We only planted them last week.

_MG_8526

He was very careful with planting the seeds one at a time!

_MG_8531

Watering!

_MG_8536_MG_8538

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Megan. I'm addicted too! :) Cute idea!!! I really should do that with Lily. My dad would be so proud if she got into gardening!!! I did help her pick out some flowers on a trip to the store.... and now she's obsessed with watering the flowers.

    ReplyDelete