This weekend Tyler and I drove to Columbia to spend time with my parents and attend our good friend’s son’s first birthday party. Jeremy had to stay home because he had to play in the band and work on Saturday. When we got here Friday, we scouted some places for Karissa to have an outdoor wedding reception. Tyler liked all the stairs at this place.
And now onto Ethan’s party. Here’s the beautiful Tierney family. Ethan didn’t know what was going on and why there were so many people there.
Ethan’s grandma rented a huge pirate ship bounce house. It had a slide, ladder and small jump area. Tyler loved it. I’ll get those pictures soon and update the post with those.
What are they going after?
Ahh, strawberry poofs! I think Tyler ate half the container!
Now, onto the cake. A little hesitate at first, but the cake was completely demolished in under 5 minutes.
Happy Birthday Ethan! Hope you have safe travels back to Florida. Can’t wait to see you again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment