Last week there was a huge local consignment sale of kids clothes and toys. I made it out with this shape sorter below, a little t-ball and bat, 6 pairs of shorts, 9 t-shirts, and some Nike sandals for $39.25! I was pretty excited about my score and Ty loved his new toys.
So, one morning I was getting ready to go to the grocery store. I got Ty ready and then went to put on my shoes and was getting all my stuff together when I came back in the kitchen this is where I found him, patiently waiting for mama to be ready. Guess I’m training him young. :)
Tyler can get up on the couch by himself now, sometimes with out a step up on a toy. He was pretty proud of himself here. Tinker-not so impressed.
Last Saturday we got about 4 inches of snow so we got bundled up and played in the spring snow. He really wanted to ride his car, but didn’t want to get snow on his hands. When he did fall and get snow on his gloves, he ran straight to me so I could dust it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment