Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tis the season

Taking advantage of the nice weather Sunday, Jeremy put up the Christmas lights on the house and had a great helper.

_MG_0654_MG_0642

Daddy, do you need more lights?

_MG_0651_MG_0645

The master of Christmas lights did a great job.  I’ll have to take a picture at night and show you.  Since we will be out of town starting tomorrow for Thanksgiving, we also put up the Christmas tree and decorated inside.

Just getting started…

_MG_0628

On the couch in the front of the picture you can see the burlap and lace tree skirt I made last year.  I’m so excited to see it around the base of our huge tree.  I’m waiting for the mod podge to dry on the edges of the burlap.  It helps with the fraying.

_MG_0633

Ty thought all the ornaments were so pretty and of course, put them all right next to each on the tree – so we had to do some spreading out after he went to bed.

_MG_0668_MG_0667

Great shot of our beautiful mantle and little man decorating the tree. 

_MG_0658

I know you all are dying to see the finished tree, all decorated with the ruffle tree skirt – but you’ll have to wait till everything is done – hopefully tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving! and early Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment