Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Jeremy's Birthday

I invited our small group over for dinner and ice cream cake for Jeremy's birthday. It was alot of fun. We had a Wii bowling tourney....guess who won! Of course the birthday boy. :) I so glad everyone was able to come over and can't wait to do it again.
Here's the wonderful ice cream cake.
On Monday, June 30, his actual birthday I took him to eat at Bacana Brazil, a brazilian steakhouse in Chesterfield. It was really good and we definitely got enough meat for months. Afterward we went to Faust Park and walked around the Butterfly House, which was already closed by the time we got there, but I think we'll go back. Anyways, below are some photos we took. They turned out really well, so I think right before the sun goes down is a great time to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment