Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jeremy's Surprise Graduation Party

So Jeremy's been working really hard trying to finish his master's degree from Wash U and working 12-14 hour days at work. So, he's finally graduated and I thought he deserved a party so I called his entire family to see if they could make it our house for Memorial Day Weekend. Everyone said they could and that was the beginning of the greatest surprise party ever! I sent Jeremy off to get a massage Saturday morning while everyone arrived at the house. We hid in the kitchen and when he came back, everyone yelled surprise and he about fainted! He was blown away that everyone had traveled so far for him. We had some lunch and then made our way to Grant's Farm and then Cunetto's (on the hill) for dinner. Here's a giant turtle we saw at Grant's Farm. But the surprises weren't over, when we got home he had a Dairy Queen ice cream cake (his favorite!) waiting for him. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment